With such great beer on offer, you need great food to go with it.
The price of your tour includes 8 continental breakfasts, 7 lunch picnics and 7 three course evening meals. Tea and coffee is available throughout the day. Breakfast is served every morning from 08:30 and you make your lunch picnic before the boat sets sail. Each evening the tour group will meet onboard for dinner where an international menu is served. Our menus use only the freshest ingredients, see the sample menu below for what to expect. We can also cater for any allergies/dietary requirements, just let us know when you book.
Continental style breakfast, bread rolls, croissants, selection of meats, local cheeses, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fruit salad and a wide selection of sweet and savoury spreads.
Fresh coffee, selection of breakfast and flavoured teas and variety of juices.
Make your own sandwiches for the journey from a mixed platter of pork, chicken and salami meats, cheeseboard and fresh salad.
Compliment your picnic with sweet snacks, crisps, biscuits, yoghurts, fruits and juice boxes.
- Insalata Caprese with Balsamic Glaze
- Classic Spaghetti Bolognese, side of garlic mushrooms
- Italian Lemon Crostata
- Asparagus Soup with Cheese Crumbles
- Slavinken, pork sausage, stampot and red cabbage
- Cinnamon, Apple crumble & custard pots
- Homemade garlic raita, crudités, chapattis
- Best chicken curry, rice and bombay sweet potato wedges
- Strawberry Lassi
- Loaded avocado and bacon skins
- Hot Dogs, heaps of fried onions, sauerkraut and 5 salad selection (potato, rice, pasta, pepper, iceberg)
- Sweet pancakes and ice cream
- Duck Liver Pate, toasted ciabatta with pickle mix
- Ratatouille with a twist, served with roasted Mediterranean vegetables
- Clafoutis and double cream
- 3 salad selection (Spicy Thai, Citrus and soy, Crunchy sesame)
- Sweet chilli chicken, lime & coriander rice and green bean stir fry
- Coconut whip with mango jus
- Three way cheesy nachos with salsa, jalapenos & cracked black pepper sour cream
- Tex-mex Chili con carne, flour tortillas, roasted pepper strips, homemade guac
- Lime and tequila fruit salad